Wednesday, November 12, 2008

And Moving On....

So the show has only been over for a few months and I've dipped into my next project. I swear I'm a glutton for punishment. I auditioned for a performance academy in SLC and was accepted, so it's a once a week (plus the occasional Saturday) commitment for nine months. This was Brad's compromise to not wanting me in another show anytime soon :). It has been really fun so far (I just started) and I am excited to develop my singing and performing ability - see where it takes me!
Also I've been getting reacquainted with the family. Brad and I went on a vacation to Las Vegas several weeks ago which was fun. But whew - that is one busy city. We saw Air Supply in Laughlin, NV which was great and we saw Sara Bareilles at the Hard Rock as well. It was a lot of walking and the atmosphere was so tiring. I must be getting old.
I also am hoping to post several pictures of the trip and some misc. photos as well soon!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I ran across your blog through the class page!! Nice to see what you are up to! Cute family:)
Amber (Salvesen) King

Tiffany Joy said...

Wow Heather! Way to go.. you are so very talented, aren't you? I'll call your mom and pick it up next time I'm in town. I'm glad it worked out, but so sad I missed the performances. I'm sure you were great.

The Birds said...

I think it's so awesome that you're out doing all these awesome things for you! Every woman needs to do things for herself - at least in my opinion! Can't wait to see pics of all your fun times!
~Chandi