Tuesday, September 9, 2008

HSM part deuce




HSM is in full swing at the Heritage Theatre, and I'm having a ball. I have had the pleasure of developing friendships with so many great folks, that I'll be sad to see it end. I had almost forgotten how freeing teenagers can be, and all cast members have included me as if I were going to see them at school the next day. These guys are so awesome!! I have also appreciated the opportunity of working with Tyler Brignone (Troy) who has been a great friend and a real professional. Thanks Tyler - you're the best!! If for no other reason, you should come to the show to hear this guy sing. He is amazing. Special love goes out to my new friends Pyper, Jessica, Karli, Chase, Mandee, Celeste and Brandon. So below are some pictures that I promised.

7 comments:

The Birds said...

Hey! Looks like fun! We're bringing Madalyn on Friday. She's beyond excited! She overheard me telling someone on the phone that we were going and she's been asking me if we can go "right now" non-stop - you probably know how that is, eh? Anyway, we can't wait to see you!
~Chandi

Pam said...

Heather! I just found your blog. And I just put two and two together. You were in highschool musical with my brother Campbell. And then, I remembered you called me a long time ago and asked me for my uniform. I am such a loser, I totally forgot. And you couldn't get a hold of me because we disconnected our home line and are just using cell phones. I feel like such an idiot. I am so sorry. Then I called and talked to my mom, and my Dad said "Oh ya, one of your friends left a few messages at our house while your mom was gone back east." Oh gee, thanks dad!! I hope you can forgive me! Your girls are adorable. And you are so beautiful! I am so happy I found your blog. Email me at pamparson@hotmail if you want and invite to my blog. And if you ever need me again, my cell is 230-3234.

Thurston Fam said...

hey ya!! yes,please come visit!! i would love it!! do you need a place to stay or anything? let me know!!

Nances said...

You look so cute! I wish I could have seen you, I bet you were awesome!

Thurston Fam said...

yeah, call me when you can! i would love to see you! 435-279-0639 love, bec
let me know if you need anything!

Anonymous said...

Hey my dear Friend!
Your blog is great... so glad I ran across it! Good luck with all the fun things you are involved with! YOu are wonderful and hope to see you soon!
Crystal

Harmony said...

Hi Heather, I just found your blog and had to tell you how beautiful you are. I haven't seen you in years and I am so happy to see that you are still acting. You were my idol in guys and dolls and I wish I could see you at Heritage. Your girls are darling. -harmony