Thursday, August 21, 2008

HSM!!!

For those of you who have been asking about High School Musical, here is the info:
High School Musical is showing August 29th through September 20th, on Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays, at 7:30 p.m.
The matinees will be September 13th and 20th at 2:00 p.m.
Reservations highly recommended.
For reservations call 435-723-8392 Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 10:00 to 1:00.
Ticket prices are $9.00 adults - $8.00 children (12 and under) & seniors (65 and older).
Season tickets can be purchased for; Adults - $63.00 Children & seniors - $56.00.Heritage Theatre is located at 2505 South Highway 89, Perry Utah.www.HeritageTheatreUtah.com

We have been having so much fun practicing and I'm getting really excited about performing. If you're thinking about coming, you need to remember that it is a Disney production. Lots of cheesy diolague and plenty of smiling. It's so obvious why the preteen set loves this show. Hope to see some of you there!

2 comments:

Thurston Fam said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow!! I hope you have a wonderful day, and I'm so happy we can keep in contact so much better now! I'll be thinkin about ya H.T.H.T.H.E.R! love ya, bec
yeah i wish we could've chatted much more in BRC. I was pretty out of it! Hope to see you again soon, and make up fpr it!
good luck with the play! that sounds so fun!

Erin Rupp Bowcutt said...

I loved the Sound of Music so I would like to come see High School Musical! I will have to ask Grandma Derb and my mom if they would like to come with me, I am sure they will! Probably see you there.